Friday, April 15, 2011

Lean how to skateboard...

Imagine this... You walk outside... Its a perfect day, not to hot and not to cold. Your hanging out with your family laughing, joking around... then out of the corner of your eye you spot a skateboard... You have never tried it before and just looking at it, really how hard can it be right? So You get everybody attention saying look at me I'm pro... You have one foot on the skateboard and get ready to bring your other foot up... when all of a sudden the skateboard slides right behind you and you land on your butt... All the while your family is laughing... Yeah that did not happen to me.. (cough cough)... So I decided to lean how to skateboard... so I got my own skateboard for Christmas this past year... and I have been practicing when the weather permits it... I can now have both my feet up without it flying all over the place... but I can go that fast on it... One day I could be legit and become a pro... Who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment