Friday, April 15, 2011

Wake up at 6 on a Saturday and watch classic cartoons all morning

So I had the awesome privilege of having a sleepover with my 2 favorite people in the whole wide world.... Yep Rykert and Lilly!! I decided that we would wake up at 6 and watch some awesome cartoons... Well it didn't as planned.. Lilly woke up screaming... I was like whats wrong lilly?? she said I just peed my pants... So I took care of her and though I better wake Ry up... He went to the bathroom... then he was like Cordee I want to lay by you... so we got settled on the living room floor then about a hour later he looked up and puked all over... Holy crap! it was disgusting... once that was taken care of, they didnt sleep so we started watching cartoons at 4 in the morning... I was tired... but I loved every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment