Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update on my foundation...

So... This pass few days I started the awesome paperwork to get A child's need foundation up and running legally. I really never understood how much time and energy it would take to actually take. But it is worth it! I read everything I need to do to get it going. there is 11 steps and I am working on step 5 which is writing the bylaws of the foundation. which I am getting the board of directors in for a meeting next Saturday to go over everything. like the structure and rules on how this foundation is going to run. then after that is done i have to then file all the IRS forms which is the biggest part of the whole thing which will take around 3 months. blah. but after that is should be pretty easy going. A child's need foundation should be up and going by next June. I finally found something that makes me happy and something I want to spend my time on. I want to make a difference in not only my life but also for my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment