Thursday, June 10, 2010

What to do next??

So right now I am at a stand still. I have no idea what I should do next... I am still waiting for my big game of kickball. Which I am hoping to have in July with my awesome co-workers and families. It going to be our first annual lunch lady BBQ. That I am in charge of. I don't know how i got conned into these things... like setting the whole thing up. But its going to be awesome! Also one of my visiting teachers MaryAnn and I are going to get a big food fight set up. Going to make announcements and everything. Its going to be a "left over" food fight. So everyone is going to bring their left overs and bring it to the park and then its on! Clean up is going to be something though... Blah Oh well So other than those two things... I am still working towards my Foundation. Its called A child's need foundation... Right now I am working on a website for it. This process is going to be hard and a lot of time and effort.. But I feel so passionate about children and making sure they are treated they way they are supposed too. It makes my heartache knowing that people actually hurt children. I read somewhere that people don't believe that child abuse happens in their neighborhood but it does. Its okay to talk about it, to raise awareness about it but it can be prevented by not keeping it a secret. I could talk hours about this. Ha ask my family they tell me to shut up all the time. So I will spare you all... for now Later

1 comment:

  1. I think it is amazing how passionate you are about this. I have always thought child abuse is wrong and terrible, but it hits me so much harder now that I have my own son. It makes me absolutely ill. Definitely a worthy use of your time.

    ReplyDelete