Saturday, May 1, 2010

Being a Mascot!!



They say, WaTcH oUt fOr tHe QuIeT oNeS rIgHT? Well, yes that is sOoOoOo true... Here is my story on how I was a MaScOt... So my Dad was involved with the Provo Angels baseball team... And my brother, who was the mascot, couldn't make it to a few promotions... So who got cOnNeD into being Charlie, the st. Bernard. If you guessed me, you are soooo right! I don't know what they BrIbEd me with but I am easily bribed. Give me a mt. dew and I will do almost anything, "I said ALMOST". Let me tell you it smelt what I would imagine a BoYs LoCkEr RoOm to smell like... Ha I was like are you SeRiOuSlY expecting me to walk around here in this hEcK hOlE and want me to act ChIpPeR? yeah??... I was soooo glad to strip off that nasty suit and go home and scrubbed off that awful smell. And that is how I became a mascot!

No comments:

Post a Comment