Thursday, May 13, 2010

Poems...

YeS, I GuEsS I'm A PoEt... Its the way I ExPrEsS myself... Here are some of the PoEms I have written....

This one is call "Lets Pretend"

Okay, lets pretend that hearts didn't break
lets pretend that dreams came true
lets pretend that the world wasn't fake
lets pretend there was a me and you

Okay, lets pretend that you even care
lets pretend you gave me a glance
lets pretend that life was fair
lets pretend you gave me a chance

wishin' on stars
lives goin' far
lives begin
fairytale ends
happily ever after
lots of laughter
dreams come true
just me and you

Okay lets pretend you never hurt me
lets pretend we went out
lets pretend I made you happy
lets pretend you didn't have any doubts

Okay, lets pretend it was me you decided
lets pretend its easier than it seams
lets pretend two hearts collided
lets pretend this isn't just a dream

wish' on stars
lives going far
lives begin
fairytale ends
happily ever after
lots of laughter
dreams come true
just me and you

This one is called "take me back(to the swing)"
When I was a child, I lived carefree
Where I could be anything I wanted to be
Back on the swing, where I would spend my day
Where I could say anything I wanted to say
Swing Swinging such a lovely view
Where I could do anything I wanted to do
Take me back to the swing

When you told me, you loved me, I believed it
all your lies and your quick wit
I'm not longer able to be who I am
I have to listen to your every demands
Used and abused then tossed away
I listened to every hateful word you had to say
Please take me back to the swing

Today is the day I will make a stand
I will No longer listen to your demands
I am taking back what is mine
You have no more control of my Life
Tonight as I left I looked up to the sky
On the swing now, I'll be swinging High!

Written for Jessica!

That is a few of them... more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment