Saturday, May 1, 2010

Go to a renaissance festival and throw a pie at someone!!



Two in one! So me and my friend Keely found out about this Renaissance festival and since its on my list we had to go to it! Keely came by my house around 9ish and we headed out on our great expedition! Basically we had no idea where it was only that it was in Lindon... we were just driving around for a while... then eventually we found it... We got out and we still had like 15 min. before it started... We got out and the first thing we say was Llamas Heck yes!! So normally we got our picture taken by it.. Which by the way I think they Love Keely!! Then we started walking around checking out what this is all about... But since its Utah... the weather is so unpredictable it was rainy and cold. Not much was going on and we were hungry and wanted hot chocolate so we went to a gas station. Oh my yummy donuts and scorching mint hot chocolate!! Once we got food in our stomach and got warmed up we went back to the Festival. Once we got there we were intrigued by the music that was started playing.. Surrounded by people dressed like the time of the renaissance... (kinda judge them just a little) ha... So after the little music and dancing.. Keely and I walked around the booths and I bought me a fabulous necklaces. I got my picture taken with a knight sweetneSS!! and then I saw a booth Pie throwing, I was like " What the heck? AweSome!) Because it is also on my list of things to do... We had to go exchanged money for renaissance money. WeIrD!! We went back and got to throw 2 pies in this kids face... Then Keely had to get her nails painted. We found out that it was a Charter school that was doing the festival, raising money for different things. Awesome I think so!


No comments:

Post a Comment