Saturday, May 1, 2010

Smashing something on purpose...

Ha fUnNy story, I will talk about this one for years to come... Okay I am a avid MoViE collector. I LoVe lOvE LoVe Movies!! However a month ago my beloved DVD player DiEd :'( Yeah I know)... I think jAiMe, WhItNeY aNd I watched New moon the night before and Jaime needed to return it and when we tried to get it out it wouldn't open.. so FiNaLlY I got the dvd out and I knew it was a goner I thought "Oh H no" I am usually even tempered, calm... But when it comes to movies don't mess me... So I unplugged my dvd player and was mumbling some words.. Some of my family was in the back yard and some were in the kitchen I opened the back door and just chucked my dvd player as hard as I could and then wait for it yes I went out and jumped on it.. Ha the lOoKs on my families face PrIcElEsS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment