Saturday, May 1, 2010

Writing a fan letter to someone famous...



Okay, so basically writing a fan letter in my opinion is something little jr. high kids do... I was like what the hEcK do I even write? " OMG, I lOvE you!!" or " You are sOoOoOo Hot! ha... I ReAlLy felt WeIrD writing it... I actually looked up on google on what you should say in writing a fan letter... Ha!! So for those of you who know me I am a HuGe, hUgE fan of CSI:LV and Law and order: SVU! So nOrMaLlY my 3 favorite actor/actresses are wIlLiAm PeTeRsEn, JoRjA fOx and MaRiSkA hArGiTaY. So basically I am going to write to one of them if not aLl of them... So I looked on-line to see where I should send my letters. And the only address I could find was jOrJa FoX. ( for everyone who doesn't know who she is... She plays sArA on CSI) I wrote her, mailed it... Now I am just WaItInG to see if I get a response back Haha!!! Yeah, I'm a iDiOt!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment