Saturday, May 1, 2010

CPR and First Aid Certified!

Its always a good thing to be CPR and First Aid Certified. You never know when a tragedy is going to happen and when you will need to use your knowledge... I have always wanted to do this just so I can say "mOvE iT, CpR CeRtIfIeD cOmInG ThRoUgH" but never gotten that far in my plan... So my sister Whitney needed to get CPR certified and First aid certified for a class in school. I was like " Holy crap I am going with you" She was like " Um... Okay?? but why would you want to go if you don't have to go" I was like just for fun... Ha so the day came to go to the long long class. everyone there was their for either work or some class. we went around and said our name and why we are doing this class. when it came to me I said proudly " I am taking this class for FUN!!" oH tHe LoOkS i GoT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment