Saturday, May 1, 2010

Being a Vegetarian for at least a year...




















Yes that's right I am a lUnCh LaDy! I work with MeAt every day. I have worked there ever since I grad. from high school.And LeT me tell you... sEeInG, SmEeLiNg and ToUcHiNg ground beef has its perks, of course, as does any job... WaIt, wHaT?? ha :) Yeah I have never been a BiG fAn of meat ever since I was younger an example.... Growing up my mom would fix us tinfoil dinners which included Ground beef, carrots, potatoes, broccoli, and other vegetables. Me and my older sister Jaime would trade food... I gave Jaime my meat for her carrots. (YeAh... wHo'S tHe StRoNg oNe NoW?) So it was a easy decision for me to just go cOlD tUrKeY (no pun intended) on giving up meat. However after a year of eating no meat I starting craving a nice Hamburger. I was like "nOoOoOo" "Have I gone IlL" I just kept telling myself No, no don't give into TeMpTaTiOn. But the next day that smell was dRiViNg mE WiLd... I cAvEd :( and although I still eat meat, I really don't enjoy it (that much.) jUsT sAyIn'

No comments:

Post a Comment